Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products.
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind – serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions – so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator – #1 startup incubator in the world – and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
About the role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team. This role is based in the fast-growing Singapore office and will work closely with the Singapore Head of Banking on business strategy initiatives to support Aspire. We are looking for a candidate that is able to handle great responsibility in driving our business strategy and strengthening relationships with potential partners. This role also allows you to identify possible opportunities and generate new business for the company.
What will you be doing?
- Lead partnership acquisition and relationship management with the goal of acquiring new accounts
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry partners, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of partnerships, gain insight and assess against goals
What will you need?
- 5 years of experience in sales or business development, or similar role
- Result oriented, performance driven, sense of ownership
- Great mix of analytical and sales skills