Job Title: Sassy Product Manager
What’s with the dorky title? Well, we want someone with SaaS experience to help us build many cloud… things, but sass is a plus and just sounds more fun. Since you fell for the clickbait, you might as well apply.
Bambu is a Fintech company with 50+ peeps. We are B2B, which means we only develop tech for financial institutions. Our platform helps users save and invest for their future, so we like to think we’re helping people in some small way. The plan for us is to make the platform intelligent piece-by-piece, to help people manage their spending and money every day.
We’re a fast-growing startup based in Singapore, with branch offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, and Dubai. Founded in 2016, and largely privately owned by the founders and employees, we have the financial backing of one of the world’s leading players in our industry in Franklin Templeton. We have clients in every continent except Antarctica. Yeah, we’re still working on that. Oh, and we also launched Singapore’s first robo-advisor platform back in 2016 with Crossbridge Connect.
Did I mention the awards? No? Well… We won the Best Early Stage Startup at Fintech Finals 2017 and the Best Show Award in FinovateAsia 2017 for our machine learning algorithms. We are also Alumni of SuperCharger 2.0 Accelerator program and finalist at Jumpstart organized by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund.
More about the culture at Bambu: https://medium.com/bambu-life/the-selfless-startup-e5130c6d9aa5
What we’re offering:
- Chance to do your own thing. Create something from nothing. 0 to 1.
- Market salary and stock options as part of a rapidly growing global startup.
- Long-term opportunity with a tight knit team. Mercenaries need not apply.
- Killer office and pretty decent perks. We take care of our own.
What you need to do:
- You need to take ownership of our SaaS product line.
- Develop go-to-market strategies.
- Work in tight collab with sales and marketing.
- You spec it. You run it. You tell us what and who you need to get there.
- Be a team player always. No one is bigger than the team. Ego not wanted.
- Help grow the business. Hire people. Make the journey epic.
- Have an amazing time doing the above!
What we are asking for:
- Most importantly, you’ve built something-as-a-service. Not with your very own two hands, but it was your thing. You were there, and have the scars to show.
- You’re either Singapore based or willing to relocate tout suite.
- You’ve been there before: startups and technical projects are home turf for you.
- Experience in Agile projects and cloud technologies would be super helpful.
- We need you to be scrappy. If it’s broken, don’t sit around and wait for someone to fix it for you. Find a way, get it done.
- We love people who have ideas and aren’t afraid to say them out loud.
- Interest in finance or investing is a plus but no experience is required.