This position reports to the Chief Corporate Officer and support the marketing team on marketing efforts and activities to drive brand awareness, acquisition of potential clients and engagement of existing clients. We are looking for a passionate individual with the relevant background, qualification, experience and desired mindset to join our fast-growing team. This will be a 12-months programme.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Assist in Marketing Communication including working on strategies to increase market awareness, corporate branding, product launches, creating campaigns, PR and events.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement media engagement plans.
- Establish relationships with external stakeholders to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage and maintain all online communications including website and social media platforms.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required.
Technical Skills and Competencies to learn:
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications
- Communications Development
- Singapore Citizens or PRs and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from university; or gradutated earlier from university and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Marketing, Communications, Media and so on.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Previous relevant experience as an intern is preferred but not necessary.
- High energy, proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.