Roles & Responsibilities
This position reports to the Financial Institutions Business Director and interfaces with company stakeholders. This role offers the trainee an exciting opportunity to learn and be exposed to Fintech, Retail Banking & Innovation Ecosystem in Singapore and South East Asia within a world-class organization. Part of a cross-functional team of experienced professional, you will have access to the team’s knowledge and resources in the market to grasp the importance of technology and innovations in the payment and banking space. This will allow you to hone your skills and grow as an individual and professionally.
- Engage with Innovation Labs and departments of Banks in Singapore through demonstration of IDEMIA’s technology and launch POCs of new technologies.
- Engagement opportunity with Big 4 consulting firms for similar topics
- Conduct customer visits and organize innovation days in our innovation labs (virtual innovations given current situation)
- Find strategic partners with guidance of IDEMIA leadership team to explore new Business streams
- Build joint offering and value proposition with the newly found strategic partners
- Be pro-active in sharing ideas and knowledge from your engagement to design new strategies
- Gather accurate market trends and competitive intelligence and feed them back in a structured and actionable way
- Understand and build the ability to present IDEMIA’s innovations and value in front of an audience
- Active participation in strategic planning
- Gain knowledge in IDEMIA’s Technology and POCs of new technologies
- Strategic partnership and new business opportunities
- Market trending studies and competitive intelligence proposals
- Customer Facing
Education: Degree in Business Studies / Engineering
- Graduated or graduating in Calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Traineeship duration: 9 months
Candidate must apply through below mention link: