Sales / Retail
$4400 - $5200 monthly
Who are we?
At EZ-Link, we are more than just the people behind a card.
We are the enablers of connecting people, creating smoother journeys for the young and old.
For nineteen years, we’ve been a trusted part of Singapore’s fabric and we continue to punch above our weight. Having issued 40 million cards, charms and wearables, our products are widely used for shopping, dining, private transport, government services and community services at more than 30,000 acceptance points across the island. We are also not just in the business of micro-payments, but also creating smart motoring solutions for road tolls and carpark payments.
As the Senior Executive in the Digital Platform Team, you will be defining new product features of the wallet and rewards feature of the mobile application; aligning the product strategy to the overall corporate strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and roll out innovative, in-demand and desirable wallet or rewards features that will increase the download, active users of the mobile application
- Review the existing rewards feature, identify, prioritize and roll-out changes that are required to make the rewards feature more attractive and effective in driving usage of the EZ-Link application or other EZ-Link products
- Define the product strategy of new features
- Conduct customer research or consumer studies to ensure existing product features stay relevant and new features are desired by users or address pain points of users
- Conduct testing for new features that are to be rolled out
We work hand in hand with the nation to build a truly smart and digital home and have embarked on a digital transformation to reinvent ourselves, bringing about enhanced user experience and strengthening our capabilities for future business growth. At the forefront, our app continues to lead our new initiatives and collaborations that excite our users.
If the above energizes and motivates you, come join us and embark on this exciting journey. Come and help us make a positive impact and have a say in the daily journeys of Singaporeans.
An ideal candidate should have the following
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in the product development role with track record in successful launches of new product features
- The person must be able to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve collective outcomes, have good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in payment Fintech is preferred but not mandatory
- Have a good understanding of consumer research methodologies, product development cycle, success metrics of an effective rewards program and success factors of a wallet app with high engagement
New positions coming soon.