Senior Product Manager
Information Technology, Banking and Finance
$7500 - $11000 monthly
Ready to change the Fintech world? We at MatchMove are reinventing financial services with our unique “A Bank in any App” solutions. We are one of the fastest growing and award-winning, Singapore headquartered Fintech operating in the south-east Asia region and India. We are constantly looking for the best technology talent out there to build our next gen Products and to contribute to our proprietary and patent pending Lightspeed and Remitsend platform.
Are You The One
As a Senior Product Manager you would build and oversee a bouquet of products ranging in our verticals of Send, Spend and Lend in our BAAS offerings. You would be involved in conceptualizing, designing, executing and managing the evolution of our Multi Tenant B2B2x Payments platform. You would need to have a strong product background with an established track record of building and delivering large-scale applications while working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum environment. You would also be responsible for evangelizing bleeding edge products, constantly innovating and bringing excellent product focus within the organization.
You would be working very closely with the Growth team and be responsible for understanding and growing the MatchMove’s multiple product lines for Send, Spend and Lend businesses in the SEA region.
- Work with different stakeholders from Engineering, Sales, Account Growth, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Leadership teams to define product and sales strategies with a client and customer centric view.
- Define e2e product journeys by capturing requirements from external vendors, partners, studying competitions, understand new technologies.
- Practical and holistic thinking at a platform level which will benefit clients across regions and capable of doing ruthless prioritization.
- Define processes and metrics for your product and own the complete cycle.
- Identify and execute product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment, and competitive trends.
- Lead changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Professional who designs product with original research, empathy towards end users and have a structured thinking who can work with data and chaos to make definitive choices
- A technology enthusiast who keeps himself/herself updated with all the technological changes and how it can be plugged into existing product ecosystem
- Should have worked and managed the entire product lifecycle starting with opportunity identification, surveys, creating PRD’s, stakeholder management, defining metrics, launching the product and scale up.
- Someone who can:
- Balance customer delight, technology viability and business feasibility.
- Think big and take ownership of deliverables from ideation to execution
- Embrace chaos, uncertainty and volatility
- Work in a dynamic environment with a diverse set of stakeholders
We at MatchMove are all singularly focused on building the next generation of embedded Banking-as-a-Service, for all types of organizations, from every segment of the economy. Our performance-based culture is inclusive, results-driven and customer-centric, with diverse talent from across the globe coming together as a team everyday to create new user experiences and innovations for our customers.
Personal Data Protection Act:
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for one year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable).
New positions coming soon.