Human Resources, General Management
$2700 - $3500 monthly
About STYL Solutions
Ride on the wave of Industry 4.0! Join STYL Solutions in the forefront of using Fintech and IoT technologies for smart city/nation transformation. Headquartered in Singapore with R&D center in Vietnam, STYL Solutions designs, develops, and supplies hardware, software, and integrated solutions for applications in payment, loyalty management, location tracking, self-service operation, telemetry. Our market segment coverage extends from financial services, retail, mass transit, education to social services markets in Singapore and South Asia Pacific.
Our vision is to use Fintech and IoT to create smart and efficient cities that enhances Quality of Life through convenience and healthier living.
We are looking for experienced and passionate member to join our team in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for our clients.
● Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
● Compile and update employee records promptly.
● Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
● Coordinate HR events (meetings, celebrations, trainings, surveys etc.).
● Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations.
● Payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves etc.).
● Develop fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them.
● Communicate with public services when necessary.
● Handle complaints and grievances process professionally.
● Manage the full recruitment and selection process, including internships with universities & polytechnics.
● Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
● Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
● Manage & maintain the cleanliness & tidiness of all the offices.
● Ensure work and office supplies (e.g. laptops, stationery, pantry items) are promptly stock up and readily available for employees.
● Min. Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant.
● Prior experience, preferably 2-3 years, as an HR Executive or similar role.
● Experience with full-cycle recruitment preferred.
● Experience in SME environment and/ or Fintech industry will be an added advantage.
● Familiarity with HR Cloud-based systems (Info-Tech).
● Good knowledge of labour legislation and work passes applications.
● Independent and pro-active in learning & participation.
● Solid communication skills, people-oriented.
● Able to handle people of all generations.
New positions coming soon.