Information Technology, Banking and Finance
$6000 - $12000 monthly
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Tradeweb's Client Service team based in Singapore covering the whole APAC region. Working in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of delivering the Tradeweb suite of products to our clients on the buy side. As a Client Services Representative, you will be expected to deliver an excellent level of service to all clients, dealing with requests for information, queries and problems in an efficient and friendly manner and developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our products and services in order to meet with our clients’ demands.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support buyside clients with general platform / product queries
- Monitor trades and actively follow up to identify and resolve any issues
- Support internal teams in getting clients connected, delivering initial user training
- Work directly with the Sales Teams to onboard new clients, including training and the timely completion of relevant legal processes and documentation
- Ownership some buyside procedures and documentation
- Fostering productive relationships with both Clients and other Sales & Client Services Representatives; and supporting team efforts to deliver great service, particularly around product launches
- Ensuring the system is prepared for daily trading and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
- Client services or financial services background preferred but not required
- Fluent Mandarin preferred but not necessary
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills and must be comfortable using financial application
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in the evolution of electronic trading. A fintech company serving approximately 2,500 clients – including the world’s largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, wealth managers and retail clients -- in more than 65 countries across the globe. Since our first trade in 1998, we have helped transform and electronify the fixed income markets. Tradeweb is a culture built on innovation, creativity and collaboration. Through a combination of very talented and driven people, innovative products and solutions, cutting-edge technology, market data, and a vast network of clients, we continue to work together to improve the way financial markets trade.
Mission: Move first and never stop. Collaborate with clients to create and build solutions that drive efficiency, connectivity, and transparency in electronic trading.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Private Policy Statement Link:
New positions coming soon.