Banking and Finance
$8000 - $16000 monthly
Are you looking to work in a dynamic team to drive outstanding client experience? The Client Coverage Group (CCG) in Global Banking & Markets Operations is seeking professionals who are motivated, ambitious and excited about contributing to our Business and to be part of a team that is responsible for driving change within a demanding and complex environment.
The Client Coverage Group (CCG) / Client Service Manager Role in Global Banking & Markets Operations serves as a single point of contact for clients of the firm. The team oversees the strategy and execution of our front to back client experience, and through pre-trade engagement to day to day issue resolution, we partner with our clients and internal teams to deliver outstanding operational service. The primary responsibility of the CCG team is to offer support for our clients and strategically partner with them to enhance overall operational service levels. The team acts in partnership with a wide variety of groups across the firm globally, with daily interaction across other Operations teams, including Client Onboarding, Trade Management, Asset Servicing, Margin, Settlements, Regulatory, etc. As well, work closely with Technology, Legal, Credit Risk, Compliance, and Business Leadership. Operations are heavily involved in new product initiatives and process improvements to streamline our support model.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Provide clients with a single point of contact for a wide range of operational issues and account management queries, including addressing execution and position breaks
- Meet with clients to understand day to day expectations, strategic goals, and mutually agreed project plans
- Work with lines teams to ensure exceptions are process timely and queries resolved under the client’s Service Level Expectation (SLE)
- Compile and analyse metrics to assess client efficiency opportunities. Proactively review post trade metrics and monitor STP data to dynamically identify emerging issues and solutions
- On-board clients onto optimal channels
- Partner with Account Managers and Operations Command centres to identify change solutions and drive improvement plans
- Work with line and change teams to prioritize tech investments, strategic projects and process improvement initiatives that will improve client STP rates, reduce risk and/or improve service delivery
- Make risk/service decisions on behalf of clients within certain thresholds
- Attend conferences/events with key clients to learn and keep up to date on industry/build relationships
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR – BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in a relevant subject matter
- 3 years + industry experience
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a Client Service position previously or have worked in a trade / post trade environment and have a demonstrated service skillset
- Client service focused mindset
- Strong understanding of multiple products across asset classes
- Front to back knowledge of trade lifecycle
- Understanding of internal systems and process flows
- Educated on leading industry initiatives, Fintech solutions and regulatory changes
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders on behalf of clients
- Lead without direct oversight - Influence line teams to prosecute their book of work to adhere to client SLE
- Strong program management skills to focus organize and lead strategic client book of work
- Strong communication skills - ability to talk to people of various levels and disciplines
- Strong team player, collaborates with others to drive optimal outcomes
- Judgement & problem solving, thinks ahead, anticipate situations. Can analyse complex issues and identify clear objective solutions
- Influential: can present sound, persuasive rationale for new ideas and support the recommendations of others
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New positions coming soon.