Information Technology, General Management, Consulting
$5000 - $10000 monthly
SDAX is an MAS-regulated investment and trading platform serving institutional, accredited and retail investors. We provide access to uniquely curated assets that until now have not been available to most investors, through asset tokenization.
Our strength lies in real estate, ESG and impactful investment opportunities. SDAX partners with corporate and institutions to raise capital more efficiently to support their growth and expansion.
In everything that we do, we commit our energy, technology and expertise to unlock innovative investment opportunities that drive sustainable, impactful growth.
SDAX represents the merged entities of digital asset exchange Digiassets Exchange Singapore (SDAX) and fintech company Minterest Holdings. The merger and rebranding bring synergy for SDAX by combining capabilities to offer both a Digital Asset Exchange, regulated under its Recognized Market Operator (RMO) licence and Capital Markets Services, regulated under its Capital Markets Services (CMS).
- Create and maintain all infrastructure related accounts, virtual machines, storage and containers.
- Data Security SOP detailing risks and the respective counter-measures to be undertaken as the first line of defense against security threats.
- Create and maintain CI/CD Pipelines.
- Create and maintain end-to-end automation testing scripts.
- Periodically performs tests on security, throughput(tps) and automated failover protocols.
- At least a Bachelor of Science/Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Linux, preferably familiar with virtualization/hypervisor technologies such as KVM.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings from AWS/Azure specifically with various types of Virtual Machines, Disks, Object Storage, Database, Systems and Reverse Proxies, preferably with experience in elastic load balancing methodologies.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Security specifically in IaaS access rights management, VM access rights management and ports management and preferably with experience with CDNs and DDoS mitigation.
- Knowledge of Data Security specifically in Database access setup and access rights management.
- Knowledge of setting up logging protocols for all virtual machines/containers/databases such that all logins and actions performed on these are recorded for future audit.
- Knowledge of containerization, container swarms and container orchestrate frameworks such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of deploying infrastructure that is highly available, with high transactions per second(tps) capability and with automated backups and failovers.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) solutions such as Jenkins and able to fully automate the deployment process.
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks such as Selenium and Puppeteer.
- Candidates with more years of relevant work experience and skill sets will be considered for senior roles.
We thank you for your interest and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
New positions coming soon.