Information Technology, General Management, Consulting
$5000 - $10000 monthly
SDAX is an MAS-regulated investment and trading platform serving institutional, accredited and retail investors. We provide access to uniquely curated assets that until now have not been available to most investors, through asset tokenization.
Our strength lies in real estate, ESG and impactful investment opportunities. SDAX partners with corporate and institutions to raise capital more efficiently to support their growth and expansion. In everything that we do, we commit our energy, technology and expertise to unlock innovative investment opportunities that drive sustainable, impactful growth.
SDAX represents the merged entities of digital asset exchange Digiassets Exchange Singapore (SDAX) and fintech company Minterest Holdings. The merger and rebranding bring synergy for SDAX by combining capabilities to offer both a Digital Asset Exchange, regulated under its Recognized Market Operator (RMO) licence and Capital Markets Services, regulated under its Capital Markets Services (CMS)
- Work in multiple languages across different parts of the SDAX stack and / or front-end trading client applications
- Provide technical leadership for more junior members of the team, by both managing small project teams and providing general technical mentorship
- Provide concise, constructive, and thoughtful peer reviews for both more junior engineers as well as for other senior engineers. Your peer reviews will cover general code craft, quality of implementation, and overall business domain correctness
- Translate requirements and technical direction into production-quality code
- Evaluate and build proof of concept implementations leveraging new technology or novel architecture in order to spike a path for new projects
- Contribute to scaling existing technology by profiling current architecture and refactoring existing code and / or leveraging new technology within existing systems
- Write comprehensive tests for your code
- Perform infrastructure work as necessary with support from the infrastructure team to support application development projects
- Familiar with Spring Boot, Web Flux and Microservices design patterns
- The ability to learn quickly in areas in which you don't already have deep expertise
- A mastery of one language and framework, and the ability / willingness to deploy and manage production systems built using these in a production context
- The ability to jump into a brand new framework or language and quickly become productive in it
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer on a team, preferably with some experience as a technical lead or mentor
- Degree level education in computer science or equivalent
- Candidates with more years of relevant work experience and skill sets will be considered for senior roles.
We thank you for your interest and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
New positions coming soon.