B2B FinTech Compliance Officer
$8000 - $16000 monthly
EDHEC is looking to recruit a B2B FinTech Compliance Officer to be based in Singapore, in order to support its research activities and the development of its newest FinTech ventures.
About EDHEC Business School:
EDHEC Business School, one of Europe’s leading business schools and a member of the select group of institutions worldwide to have earned all three international academic accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA). Since 2001, EDHEC Business School has been pursuing an ambitious policy in terms of international research. This policy, known as “Research for Business”, aims to make EDHEC an academic institution of reference for the industry in a small number of areas in which the school has reached critical mass in terms of expertise and research results.
About EDHEC Infra:
EDHEC Infra is a provider of market indices, benchmarks and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt. Asset owners, asset managers, consultants and asset valuation professionals use our datasets, which tracks thousands of investments in 25 countries over the past 20 years. Our data is available on a quarterly basis for hundreds of analytics and on a monthly basis for 25 key market benchmarks.
About Scientific Portfolio:
Scientific Portfolio aims to become a reference platform for Asset Owners to analyse and manage their financial and ESG risks.
EDHEC-Risk Climate Impact Institute aims to become the leading academic reference point helping long-term investors manage the asset-pricing implications of climate change as well as adaptation and mitigation efforts.
The Compliance Officer’s missions will include:
- Providing help on tracking compliance questions.
- Providing help on contractual issues encountered by the concerned entities.
- Providing help on the analysis of contracts with data providers, in particular with respect to the allowed usages both for research and business purposes.
- Ensuring the quality and availability of data as per their functional requirements.
- Harmonising and optimising the purchase of financial and extra-financial data.
- Maintaining up-to-date information about the availability of data across the organization.
- In time, being capable to cover the acquisition and renewal of ESG and climate change data.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 3Y of experience in a compliance / legal position, including a proven experience in data acquisition within the financial industry
- Has knowledge and exposure to legal and contractual matters
- Has strong organizational and project management skills
- Shows flexibility and team spirit
- Can demonstrate strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Please send applications to email@example.com
New positions coming soon.