Skills and Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS/RHEL 7x,8x preferred), focussed on automation and performance tuning.
- · Low latency networking, onload (Solarflare/Xilinx).
- · Scripting languages (bash, python, ruby).
- · Working knowledge of the network protocols.
- · Experience with configuration management tools (puppet, ansible, chef).
- · Configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- · Containerization.
- · Performance benchmarking.
- · Kubernetes.
- · C++ toolchain (gcc, clang, cmake, conan)
Role with proprietary trading company, locations: Singapore or Vietnam. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you'll work closely with our tech teams and external partners to investigate and resolve technical and business issues. Your success depends on quickly identifying and resolving business-impacting problems. You'll handle both time-sensitive, critical problems and long-term projects. Every day, you'll provide direct, hands-on support to trading desks and define their technology needs for other teams in the company.
New positions coming soon.