Osome is an international fintech startup with the mission to to help business owners spend less time on routine admin and more time on managing their businesses. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
With Singapore as the headquarter, Osome has expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom with a total staff strength of more than 300 employees servicing more than 7500 clients. Find out more about Osome from our COO and through our employees' stories!
Here at Osome, we provide an inclusive and collaborative environment, offering a promising career plan for our employees. You can expect to be rewarded for your contribution. If you are a diligent team player, who is not afraid of challenges, willing to think out of the box and find creative ways to reach the shared goal, think no further!
- Manage corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Preparation of tax computation and filing of tax return to IRAS
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax forms
- Provide advice on other tax matters such as individual tax and GST
- Communicate effectively and professionally with client on their tax related issues
- Liaise with IRAS and attend to tax queries
- Ensure timely and accurate corporate tax filing
- Work closely with other departments to ensure complete statutory compliance by clients
- Help us to advance our technical lead by providing input into our software development process
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- ACCA, CPA or Professional Tax qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Self-motivated, responsible and proactive; able to work meticulously and independently under tight deadlines
- Join a hyper fast growing company
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
- Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of accounting work in the future
- International environment
- Supportive and closely-knitted team
- Flexible working arrangement; working from home
- Competitive remuneration package
- Benefits: 18 days annual leave, study leave, cash incentives, medical benefits, etc.
To apply to Osome, please include your salary expectations, last drawn salary and potential start date.
Thank you for your interest in Osome.