Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital investment platforms in Singapore. We provide a holistic investment solution for retail users - from passively managed wealth portfolios which are personalized and diversified using proprietary algorithms to active trading of single stock securities. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia Pacific’s largest Digital Investment Platform by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021 and Top Startups in to look out for in 2022 by TechCrunchFind out more about us at www.syfe.com
Press links - Bloomberg, Business Times, TechCrunch
We are looking for a Junior Product Designer who would be excited to play a larger role in the product design process. This role promises accelerated learning as you would be hands-on responsible for designing new features using the user-centered design process. You will be closely with senior designers, product managers and other business stakeholders. You will be evolving the next-gen platform for an international market on the back of detailed user research.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design for mobile-first web interfaces and marketing pages
- Contribute and evolve the design system
- Work closely with product managers and stakeholders to unpack problems, conduct user research and validate ideas
- 2-4 years of product design experience with a deep understanding of at least one of - user research, design ops, user experience modeling, visual design, motion
- Working knowledge of iOS, Android and web best practices
- Confidence in presenting your work and getting others on board with your design direction
- Confidence to take criticism productively and to defend your designs through logical reasoning when necessary
- Ability to balance vision with iteration, to make tradeoffs, and get the right user experience to market
- Experience in applying customer research insights, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling
The Syfe advantage
- Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
- Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
Please provide a resume and a link to your design portfolio (a personal site, Figma, Behance, or any other document formats.)