About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Audit is a key player in most areas of the business at Revolut. The team works closely with Risk and Compliance to create internal risk management and compliance processes, and ensure that they're operating effectively This unstoppable trio is the front line of evaluating whether the business is on a safe footing, working across functions, products, and regions to build this seamless infrastructure
We're looking for a superstar all-round Internal Auditor who has extensive experience in performing end to end audits autonomously within the Financial Services sector. This will be a new role within our Singapore legal entity and the successful candidate will execute internal audits across our expanding global business
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Australia internal audit team to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Individually delivering at least one audit per quarter
- Proactively seeking ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Providing input and assisting in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope and work programs.
- Interact with local and global staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
- Assisting in communicating and discussing findings with business unit management
- Assisting in developing audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Conducting research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain relevance
- Working closely with business units at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimization, internal control and compliance.
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
- Monitoring audit progress (against expected timelines, scope etc) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner
What you'll need
- 5 years of professional experience in an audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment
- Experience across one or more areas such as Fincrime, IT, Finance, Treasury Operations, regulatory compliance
- Local experience with good understanding of the local regulatory environment
- The ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Desire and drive to learn, grow and have impact quickly as part of an expanding global team
- Excellence data analytic skills
- Extensive audit experience on risk assessment, process and control review, implementation and advice. Including knowledge of COSO, IIA Standards, CSA, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have
- Practical experience in SQL, Python or R
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
Internal Auditor - Revolut Singapore