* Establishing our Global Risk Strategy and Intelligence team
Defining and driving our global risk performance KPIs and ensuring KPI achievement together with Risk Product Team
* Creating and maintaining all metrics and dashboards for overall state of Airwallex's risk across business lines and geographies
* Providing full transparency and visibility of global risk performance via structured risk dashboards and reporting
* Analyzing trends in data in order to assist senior leadership with decision-making and process improvement initiatives; proficient in metrics and reporting
* Proactively identifying emerging risk patterns across our global product portfolio and across all different risk types (fraud, AML, credit, ATO etc) and proposing respective risk mitigation solutions
* Managing the day-to-day Product Requirements Document (PRD) evaluation process for new products as a risk stakeholder, with a focus on enhancing efficiency and ensuring timely evaluations and approvals
* Developing new policies and strategies as needed for significant product or geographic expansions, collaborating with a cross-functional team spanning the financial partnerships, operations, legal, product, and other relevant departments (i.e. MexPago acquisition)
* Establishing and overseeing task forces for special projects, addressing and mitigating risks beyond the group's risk appetite, such as those related to the continuity of financial partner businesses and substantial credit losses resulting from severe economic downturns
- 10+ years of technical experience in Consulting, Financial Services, and Payments with a Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- In-depth understanding of issuing and acquiring statistical analysis, modeling, scoring schemes, etc.
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into quality reporting and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, managing tight deadlines and/or unexpected changes
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Director, Product Risk Strategy & Analytics
New positions coming soon.