We've launched partnerships globally, with the likes of Google Pay, Aspire, Xero and Mandiri, and today have 70+ global banks and platforms connected and powered by Wise Platform. We're looking for a sales or partnerships leader with a track record of experience working with/selling to Banks and Financial Institutions in Jakarta, Indonesia, to take Wise Platform integrated partnerships to the next level with the most senior banks in the region.
A bit about the role:
The role is based in our Singapore/Jakarta office, but you will also work closely with the Regional APAC and Global Wise Platform teams based in our offices around the world. You will also work closely with other functions, including product management, compliance & legal, implementation and engineering.
You will be a senior leader in our Business Development team in APAC, owning key opportunities with the largest banks and financial institutions, driving initiatives to expand Wise Platform's capabilities and building out Wise's enterprise expansion footprint.
- Work with the Wise Platform team to build, close and deliver a strong pipeline of bank and financial institution partnerships across our target verticals in Indonesia, driving revenue and volume growth for Wise
- Develop and execute the growth strategy for Wise Platform's partner portfolio, brand footprint and cross-border payments market share in Indonesia
- Collaborate closely with other Wise teams like engineering and compliance to develop and enhance Wise product capabilities in Indonesia through new integrated partnership opportunities
- Work on projects and initiatives to improve our sales processes and approaches both within the APAC region and globally, such as helping iterate our pitches and messaging, our pricing strategies, go to market efforts - or anything else that helps drive growth
- You've sold cross border products, into banks or large enterprises - and can show end to end, high impact partnership delivery examples here
- You're familiar with the financial services and regulatory landscapes in Indonesia and understand how the remittance landscape/international payments work today
- You're hands on - happy to lead your own discussions as well as supporting our business development team with their pipelines
- You're a natural leader - able to build and develop a high performing sales team, defining a clear plan with the team and quickly adapting as needed
- You're as comfortable technically - helping a partner solution the best way to use Wise Platform as you are discussing commercial and legal terms
- You're business-minded - and have worked with multiple operational teams in the past to grow a business unit holistically
- You're analytical - data driven on where the team should be spending time and on scoping, sizing, prioritising and driving opportunities
- You have a strong head for economics - being responsible for owning and supporting financial negotiations with partners to meet targets and quotas
- You are Mission-driven and customer-focused - looking for synergistic partnerships that will benefit the customer and contribute to the Wise Mission
- Worked in a startup environment previously or have had a broad focus across multiple partnerships streams
$216,000 - $336,000 SGD
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We're proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer's needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs .
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram .
New positions coming soon.