Ripple is growing and we’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills to join our Institutional Markets team based in Singapore.
A strong candidate will have profound experience in electronic trading in traditional and/or crypto markets and understands liquidity dynamics (order books, market-microstructure, liquidity provision, etc.). Most importantly, the candidate’s attitude, willingness and ability to learn will be prioritized.a
This role will support and work closely with a team of financial professionals on the Institutional Markets team, responsible for managing and expanding XRP liquidity and utility. Ripple’s vision of an Internet of Value requires digital asset efficiency as well as a healthy crypto market, and robust liquidity is a core component of making that vision a reality. We’re looking for a problem-solver and adaptable professional who is looking for a high-impact role within a rapidly growing company at the intersection of finance and technology in one of the most cutting edge industries.
- Support Ripple’s ability to understand the XRP trading markets in order to manage our digital assets and our products that leverage digital assets
- Build robust analytics and craft clear, data-driven visualizations and presentations to help with market performance assessments for a variety of audiences, including Ripple’s external partners, customers, and our own senior leadership
- Learn about the digital asset markets, helping the team compose deep analysis of those markets to inform the company’s strategy and decision-making
- Assist the team with developing and managing relationships with market makers, brokers, exchanges, and other institutional market participants with a focus on the APAC region
- Support the community to develop crypto and traditional market infrastructure for XRP
- Collaborate with internal teams - product, engineering, business development, leadership - to assist the Institutional Markets team in supporting the broader company’s effort