● This position will oversee SEA and MENA operations
● Oversee the user growth operations, helping drive initiatives to grow our long-term business and strategic partnerships
● Identify and manage initiatives to improve operational processes and reduce operational risks.
● Monitor operational and risk metrics and escalate potential issues or anomalies
● Deliver recommendations to upper management that shape company and product strategy through coordinating in-depth market research and synthesizing findings
● Work effectively with cross-functional teams within Operations as well as Marketing.
● Collaborate with partners both internal and external to improve points of failure, resolve partner issues, document all critical processes and drive accountability/performance in line with commercials
● Troubleshoot and solve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner
● Manage the full lifecycle of operations from strategy to implementation.
● At least 2 year of experience in blockchain industry
● At least 5 years of experience in Fintech,reputable internet companies, Operations and/or partner management
● 3 years of management experience
● Keen understanding of financial markets (traditional finance, fintech, venture capital, etc.) and technology
● Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and thrive in a distributed and multicultural team setting
● Strong commercial and operational acumen and critical problem solving skills
● Experience in trading operations and asset custody
● Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, effectively make use of tools and other business processes to elevate operations and enable analysis of nascent industry movements
● Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages, e.g. Chinese, would be an advantage in order to liaise with stakeholders across the region
● Experience in and understanding of blockchain trading business a plus