We are actively seeking top-tier talent capable of bringing expertise to the Communications team of our client, the leading Superapp in their industry.
About the Role:
This role offers a unique opportunity to collaborate directly with senior executives, gaining exposure to high-value sectors such as tech, fintech, mobility, and deliveries, with a target audience extending beyond Asia to international and US-based audiences. This is a 4-month contract role, with a possibility to extend or go perm!
- Drive proactive storytelling across product and tech through paid/owned/earned channels.
- Support executives in external engagements.
- Oversee corporate communications review processes, including press room management, reporting, and media relationship management.
- Provide support for key campaigns and media activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Technology PR, media relations, crisis/issues management.
- Experience working in a regional or global team within a fast-growth company.
- Hands-on and motivated by challenging work.
- Amenable to work in North region of Singapore
- Content marketing or integrated marketing experience.
- Preferred experience in the consumer technology and internet sectors.
- Comfortable with data and able to translate it into easily understandable information.
Interested candidates may apply through the application system or send it to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Koh Boon Sien
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration No. R1110345