Junior Functional Consultant - Fintech - Wealth Management
Junior Functional Consultant wanted as our company is growing fast!
Calling highly motivated, bright candidates who are looking for a career at an exciting award winning FinTech firm!
Wealth Dynamix Role: Junior Functional Consultant
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in Europe? We are looking for an analytical self starter with experience in the Financial Sector. If you are passionate about digital transformation and keen to learn about delivering the market leading Client Lifecycle Managing solution to the Wealth Management industry, apply now!
Who are we?
● Wealth Dynamix helps to relieve the burden client management issues for wealth management and private banking firms with innovative technology.
● We provide Relationship Managers with a multi-award winning digital Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform, offering 360-degree access to their client.
● We are a global leader in end-to-end CLM, Wealth Dynamix has offices and clients in three continents with headquarters in the UK.
What is the role?
● This role requires heavy involvement in technical configuration and system process design (no coding experience is required nor will this role require the candidate to perform coding)
● This is a varied, client focused role that will involve a broad range of management consultant skills this will include: business requirement elicitation, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, automation potential assessment, Target Operating Model transition, training delivery and change management.
● Have an ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise.
·Ensure comprehensive documentation is produced such as business and functional requirements, technical/interface designs, business process models, user stories/requirements and user case scenarios to industry guidelines as appropriate for the business need
· Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
● Utilize your process and technology expertise to provide improvement recommendations to steer the company in their transformation journey
● Can listen to business issues and articulate the finer detail to deliver value adding solutions/resolutions.
● Open & honest in all interactions with all stakeholders, and act as a key influencer in strategic IT and business decisions
● Constructively challenge the existing practises & propose improvements.
Why should you apply?
● This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing FinTech environment with excellent career progression available.
● With a global client base the role offers an opportunity to experience a wide variety of digital transformation projects – each with their own unique requirements and opportunities.
●We take career progression seriously, with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
● You will learn a lot with exposure to multiple complex client needs.
Who is best suited to this role?
● Keen interest in the IT sector, with previous exposure to process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation, using Visio or Miro boards or Lucid charts
● Analytical approach to problem investigation
● A preference for a 'hands-on' approach and a learn-by-doing mindset
● Strong communication skills required to comfortably deal with, and influence stakeholders
● Good exposure to Analysing and documenting business/requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
● Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset - Avid learners with a clear passion and hunger for technology and process optimisation
● Experience in target operating model design, organizational design and process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation
● Work within existing practices and processes, challenge where appropriate and contribute to improvements.
We believe we offer career defining opportunities and are on a journey that will build awesome memories in a diverse and inclusive culture. If you are looking for more than just a job, get in touch.
University degrees are well regarded, but absolutely not a prequisite!