Partnerships Manager - Payments Partnerships Team
About the Role: We are looking for a dynamic Partnerships Manager for our client’s Payments Partnerships team. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about online payments, technology, and has a flair for both social and business strategy. The Payments & Commerce Partnerships team has the mandate to nurture and manage relationships with companies that bolster their product monetization efforts. This role involves cross-functional collaborations with departments like product, engineering, legal, marketing, and operations to innovate, enhance user experiences, and facilitate seamless online purchasing.
- Identify potential advertisers for the P2M (Payments to Merchant) lite, specifically focusing on payments for WhatsApp and Messenger.
- Collaborate intensively with partners in Fintech and BSP, driving the product's sales and ensuring the onboarding of advertisers.
- Undertake cold-calling initiatives to connect with advertisers, understanding and suggesting solutions tailored to their unique needs.
- Prospect new leads through existing partners to integrate more merchants into our platform.
- Engage with internal teams, including compliance, business engineers, legal, policy, and product departments, to provide insights on current gaps, the ongoing pipeline, and ensuring deadlines are met consistently.
- Demonstrable experience in sales or business development, inclusive of prospecting, product demonstrations, and lead negotiations.
- At least 6 years of related work experience in Payment and eCommerce partnerships, with a history of managing multiple cross-functional and time-sensitive projects.
- A strategic mindset with the capability to lead internal stakeholders to consensus on critical issues.
- Prior experience in working with and negotiating terms with external business partners and vendors.
- Outstanding quantitative skills, sharp analytical abilities, and intuition.
- Competence in project management and problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to engage at the C-level within partner organizations.
- Prior experience in or connections with APAC financial services is crucial; existing deep relationships across the financial sector is a significant plus.
- A Bachelor's degree is essential; an MBA, MS Degree, or equivalent experience is highly desirable.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
Job Reference: Timothy Teo 539318
EA Reg No: R22109791, Timothy Teo
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544