TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
Business Development Executive (Fintech/CBD/Salary up to $4,5K) - GL
$3000 - $4500
OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Agile Product Owner, Global Transaction Banking
$5000 - $10000
ADENZA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Senior Consultant,Regulatory Solutions,Customer Delivery
$7916 - $14701
MUREX SOUTHEAST ASIA PTE LTD
Consultant (Configuration and Environment Management)
$5000 - $8000
PUNDI X LABS PTE. LTD.
Trading System Engineer
$4500 - $9000 monthly
Pundi X is a blockchain-based fintech company with a mission to make blockchain technology accessible to everyone. We operate globally in 7 different countries. All of our team members are technology focused with a broad spectrum of expertise from coding to finance and from marketing to legal and regulatory. Our products have been shipped to over 30 countries including Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador, South Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, Uganda, the USA and more. We have grown from 15 people in 2017 to nearly 100 in 2022.
We are proud to be a community-driven project and we have a very strong and engaged community across social media platforms. We are honored to be listed among the top 50 most intriguing emerging Fintech companies by KPMG in 2018. Pundi X headquarters operates in compliance with Singapore’s Payment Services Act and the Regulations of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Pundi X has been granted an exemption from holding a license under that Act for our specific payment services while our license application is under review. Pundi X is a founding member of Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia and also active in other blockchain associations globally.
We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate, result-driven professionals and willing to learn and grow with the company. Pundi X offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to promote cryptocurrency adoption and blockchain-based services. Join us and take your career to the next level!
What you’ll do
- Maintain operationality of codebase (fix bugs, maintain trading operations )
- Maintain client database
- Integrate new algorithms into existing codebase/platform
What you’ll need
- Background in Python and C/C++
- Experience with FIX protocol and other exchange protocols
- Experienced in SQL, Python, or Bash,including queries/updates/table creation/basic database maintenance
- Script development experience
- Knowledge of SDLC (Version Control)
- Experience with RESTful APIs is highly preferred
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or web development is a plus
- Basic understanding of databases
- Knowledge of multi-threaded applications
- Prior experience at prop trading firm preferred, or experienced supporting electronic trading systems