The team are responsible for:
- Application Support - ensure that the application is working correctly as deployed
- Incident & Problem Management - analysis, investigation, diagnosis and problem solving to identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Service Level Management - support the Service Managers in delivering FNZ services within KPIs, SLAs and contractual obligations
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Prioritises and diagnoses incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution, escalating as appropriate.
- Documents and closes resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Analyses causes of incidents, and provide recommendations in order to minimise probability of recurrence, and contribute to service improvement
- Initiates and monitors actions to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services.
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for application support
- Other tasks: To undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment
Availability - uptime during core and non-core hours
Performance - performance metrics during core and non-core hours
Reliability - test results and performance during real failure events
KPI reporting - performance against KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or other Sciences or equivalent working experience. Degree preferable in either Commerce or IT; (A-B + average) or equivalent;
- Intermediate SQL skills;
- Interest / familiarity with financial markets and products beneficial but not essential;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service experience for our clients;
- Strong analytical thinking and keen attention to detail;
- Highly logical with proven problem-solving abilities;
- Independent, self directing and delivery focused working style;
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients;
- Able to take initiative learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Some experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including C#, VB.NET and SQL Server, beneficial but not essential;
- Commitment to working long hours at times, particularly around project deadlines, in exchange for commensurate rewards;
New positions coming soon.