This is a senior project management role in the Technology and Operations division of an established Bank. It has overall Project Management responsibilities comprising :
- tracking quality, scope, timeline, effort and resources for each project.
- Work with various internal and external partners in solutions design.
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals.
- Stakeholder Management: Work closely with Business Project Managers to manage project stakeholders and relationships.
- Scope Management: Manage all changes to the agreed scope of work. Review and assess all changes and impact to timelines.
- Project Governance and Reporting
- Risk and Issue Management: Manage overall project risk, track risk aging, work through escalations, change governance and related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain.
- Minimum five years of IT project management experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Knowledge of project planning tools. Familiar with and able to apply project management methodologies.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish rapport and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing "soft skills" or "people skills".
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Established Financial Institution * Technology & Operations * Cash & Channels Management
New positions coming soon.