We started out in 2014 with a vision to simplify the digital cross-border payments experience for complex markets. Over time, we grew into a global Fintech platform, regulated in over 40 markets and reaching across 190+ countries. Today we are a universal platform for financial services and our modular services straddle cross-border payments, card issuance, and collections by way of capability. We have clients in all 6 continents and have diversified our offerings to meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, SMEs, and New Economy businesses, such as eCommerce and online travel. We are a team of more than 700 people across 17 offices globally and growing. Our vision is to embed world-class financial services into every platform we touch and usher in the future of frictionless commerce.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to Nium and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
Where do you come into the picture?
We are building a new business unit at NIUM to simplify the global payment stack for Digital goods including mobile gaming, eLearning, digital collectibles etc.. This is a chance to be a member of the foundation team and help build this unit from scratch while positioning for scale.
We understand the painpoints of figuring out local payment methods, licensing, crossborder payments, local tax requirements, local language support etc. There is no one company solving this at a Global level. Our vision is to be this payments platform of choice for digital goods.
As a Senior Product Manager, your aim will be to lead the development of best-in-industry product to support the growing digital goods vertical across payments and distribution. In this role you will work cross-functionally. You will bring the voice of clients (merchants, publishers etc.) and users (streamers, customers etc.) to identify painpoints, develop commercial solutions and execute product roadmap.
This role requires working closely with our engineering team based in India and we are looking for the successful candidate to be based in either Singapore or India.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Co-create the product vision to lay the foundation for NIUM's offering in the digital goods vertical in a Seller of Record model
- Define, scope and implement an embedded Seller of Record model across invoicing, reporting, product documentation as well as onboarding
- Define, scope and implement a digital goods marketplace that can be embedded into neobanks, eWallets, Fintechs and other enterprises. Develop detailed user and process flows and technical level designs d. Be a self-starter in a vertical that is scaling from 0 to 1, requiring the ability to move from vision to execution
- Work together with the development team to build products and customer experiences that delight our users and partners
- Define impact metrics, measure against these metrics and improve for next launch
- Manage the product roadmap, development process and day-to-day opportunities
- Prioritise feature roadmap based on clear impact metrics to deliver value to clients
- Working with clients to simplify and define business requirements from the high level down to the detailed levels
- Work closely with the partnership team to identify the key requirements needed to build out the catalogue for digital goods
- Be a subject matter expert combining micro-payments along with digital goods distribution and be a vocal advocate for the need for change
- Identify key skill gaps and build a diverse, high functioning team as we scale
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience across the below skills
- Self-starter who enjoys working through chaos and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical, logical and analytical thinker with ability to quickly eliminate untenable choices
- Growth mindset with a passion to solve the problems in the creator economy
- Ability to dig through blockers and hungry to find solutions
- Incorporating processes through documentation to lay the foundations for scaling
- Proven track record in delivering results in a highly complex and matrix organization
- Experience in successfully working with geographically distributed teams
- Ideally you would have
- 4+ yrs of product management experience in technology, gaming or fintech company
- 1+ years of team leadership/management experience or entrepreneurial experience (a plus)
- Expertise in marketplaces and digital distribution at scale, especially in gaming / streaming or eLearning verticals
- Strong experience with cross-functional collaboration during product development cycle
- Experience with agile product development
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leave
New positions coming soon.