Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics.
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world's largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
We are hiring a Senior Manager - Solutions Engineer (APAC) to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in Payments, Cards and Digital Solutions. In your role, you will be collaborating with the sales, product and engineering teams to win new business, capture and convey best practices and provide prescriptive guidance around application and systems design on Nium's platforms and technologies. You will help drive the evolution of Nium platforms and technologies by providing direct input and feedback from the field to the engineering teams developing these offerings.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
As a Senior Manager - Solutions Engineer for our exciting payments products, you would :
- Conduct preliminary discussions with the client to help them understand the NIUM platform
- Elicit requirements from the client and get a clear understanding of their business and list use cases that the client is looking for.
- Create proposed solution artifacts (documents/presentations) to help the client understand how the NIUM platform will fit into their overall landscape.
- Lead technical discussions with the Client technical team to clarify doubts on the API documentation and integration aspects.
- Prepare specification document and work with the Client and Sales team to get sign-off.
- Help the Sales team with proposals and clarifications.
- Frontend any technical and/or integration queries from the client's tech team.
- Provide support on call or in-person if required to the client tech team when they face issues and provide resolutions.
- Post-go-live support for client clarifications.
- Filter Change Requests and Requirements based on feasibility and shortlist for taking up in the product.
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of the NIUM stack capabilities & architecture.
- Work closely with the Clients, BD, Tech, and other support Teams to suggest possible enhancements & feature additions in the NIUM product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations
- Experience in developing, designing & managing technical projects in the payments industry, preferably relating to Cards implementation.
- Comfortable with REST APIs - able to view, understand and analyze code in one or more languages. (Proven expertise in any one of Java, PHP, C#, etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS-Projects, Visio, etc.
- Ability to resolve conflicts, build a good rapport with clients, set priorities, and escalate when appropriate
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management, and analytical skills
- High level of Integrity, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good proficiency in English. Knowledge/Proficiency in other languages is an advantage
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves
New positions coming soon.