Our consumer and SME business, Instarem, is on a mission to simplify money for customers across the world by leveraging the latest technology and being the change-driver for the complexities around global payments. Customers that use Instarem, are empowered to do more with their money in an intuitive, transparent, and cost-effective manner.
Instarem is part of Nium, a next-generation financial services platformthat enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics. Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world's largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
Instarem is looking for a Mid to Senior hybrid UX/UI designer who is passionate about creating intuitive, lightweight, and clean solutions. We are looking for a creative person with edgy aesthetics who is eager to push the boundaries and elevate Instarem further.
You would be joining the Instarem product design team, helping to drive engagement and customer satisfaction for our consumer-facing product. As a part of the engagement squad, you will get to work on our loyalty program, solutions for customer retention and anything else that can impact how Instarem is seen by our valued customers.
At Instarem, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between product, engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You would be working closely with multiple departments and participating in the product lifecycle every step of the way.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Create solutions to improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- Deliver user-friendly and visually rich designs that would help us stand out among our competitors
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and testers to hand off designs, educate on the best practices and quality check deliverables
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure designs are aligned with business strategy, compliance, brand, and content
- Proactively identify gaps in the product design to drive continuous improvement
- Participate in building up the team's processes and improving internal collaboration
- 3-5 years of product design experience for consumer apps. Strong skills in both UX and UI
- Proven track record of independent work on larger features and solutions
- Exceptional visual style with ability to create aesthetically pleasing solutions within the brand and product constraints
- Experience in creating designs for both mobile and web with a larger emphasis on mobile
- Deep knowledge of Figma and design systems
- Ability to create foundational product copy for refinement by the Content team
- Excellent attention to detail with strong time management, facilitation, and collaboration skills
- Good presentation skills to help drive your points home
- Eagerness to receive feedback and grow as a designer
- Any additional skills such as motion design is a bonus
We, at Nium, are on a mission to transform modern money movement. We are driven by our co-created values of "seek the simple", "make it better" and "win it together".
These aren't just buzzwords; they're how we do business every day and owned by each and every employee at Nium. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of open money.
We are looking for owners who can:
- Cut through chaos and ambiguity to simplify complexity at speed and scale
- Remain restless, brave and passionate, taking accountability to constantly create something better
- Transcend borders to collaborate with trust, empathy and compassion
- Hybrid Working Environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Employee referral bonus program
- Work for a company whose values focus on transparency
- Generous PTO in addition to paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Company-wide social events, happy hours, and so much more.
New positions coming soon.