Customer Experience – Service & Complaints Handling
- Using the preferred channel to communicate and provide responses where appropriate to general or account-related inquiries initiated by customers.
- Handle simultaneous channel responses, including in-app chat, web form, and voice hotline.
- Ensure timely documentation, classification, customer acknowledgment, and follow-up actions for all cases according to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Timely communication with customers in relation to their cases and escalate issues to managers.
Customer Due Diligence
- Engage in the identification and verification of customers while adhering to the bank’s privacy and security policies.
Banking Compliance and Regulation
- Ensure compliance with the Governance Policy, the Portfolio Management Standards and System Delivery Framework.
- Undergo annual compliance and financial crime training.
- Act as the bank’s first line of defence, promote a risk-aware culture, and ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Diploma or University graduate with 1-3 years of banking experience, preferably in a fast-paced contact centre environment.
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial products.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s Control Framework and Governance Structure is preferred.
- Superior listening, robust writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
Interested applicants, please send in a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New positions coming soon.