Our client is looking for a Crypto Investment Analyst who will manage our crypto investment portfolio– from project sourcing, due diligence, investment decision, and asset allocation. The role is a multi-faceted one and requires well-developed financial, technology, strategic, and interpersonal skill sets. The role will be a key resource in shaping and leading the investment process for Company products. There will be a lot to learn, a huge impact to be had, and some lifelong relationships to be built along the way.
- You have 1-8 years of professional experience in investment research and/or investing, or traditional equity, credit, or macro research with deep knowledge in crypto.
- You have demonstrated experience and/or interest in manager selection for crypto venture and/or hedge funds.
- You have a deep interest in and existing knowledge of cryptocurrency networks and markets, and have preferably written public pieces about the space.
- You are skilled in financial analysis and modeling. You’re also skilled in at least one of the following: data analysis, markets and trading, software engineering, cryptography, or cybersecurity research.
- Your style is like ours: high-energy, positive, caring, deliberate, self-aware, curious, and open-minded. You’re inclined to take ownership to get the best outcome but happy to transfer or share ownership with others. You’re proactive in pursuing what you want, you take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others, and you’re always looking to improve.
- You have willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be dynamic in a rapidly evolving company and space. And you’re excited to work in crypto.
Prefer to have
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape preferred
Interested parties, please click on apply now or reach out Doris YE, email@example.com or WhatsApp (+852 94279042) for more information.
New positions coming soon.