Payment Operations Specialist
- Control flow of funds from our Payment Partners
- Find creative solutions and apply them making impact and improving the current processes.
- Work in the operational implementation of new payment capabilities
- Bring qualitative and quantitative feedback to team to inform decision-making.
- Face challenges and work independently.
- Use of data to back up new initiatives and projects.
- Help and optimize the current partner network and identifying areas of improvement.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience from a Payments background is required.
- Build processes, identifying inefficiencies and potential risks.
- Comfortable with flexible working hours, able to work well under strict timelines.
- Working knowledge of Excel and other online tools (desired) (Google Apps, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with data analysis tools like Looker will be helpful in this role (desired)
We are seeking a Payment Operations Manager to help us handle and process our growing volume of cross-border payments. We’ll be looking for you to process incoming and outgoing transactions using various methods, conduct different investigations related to transaction processing, as well as work with FX trades confirmations and settlements. To be successful in the position, you’ll need to understand and follow payment processing, compliance and risk management processes, and other industry-specific rules and procedures to support essential responsibilities.
Other open positions
New positions coming soon.