- JN -042023-1931310
- Apr 20, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
An established US based asset management firm with global presence is currently seeking for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer in Singapore.
This firm is one of the largest asset management firm with a diverse range of investment capabilities. Besides providing support to the CEO, you will also provide administrative business support to the sales and marketing department to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
- Provide efficient support to Chief Executive Officer - Calendar and schedule management, Travel & logistics arrangements, Expense reports.
- Submit expense claims for in Concur as well as invoice approvals and payments for sales department.
- Manage travelling schedule and logistics arrangement apart from meetings, tele-conferences and video conferences.
- Provide support in onboarding and offboarding of new joiners or leavers.
- Support logistics arrangements for events and marketing activities and preparing sales presentation pack.
- Collating of invoices and submission to third party accountant.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Secretarial or EA role supporting Director or C-Suite levels
- Preferably from Fintech or similar industry
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22110149
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn
New positions coming soon.