- Lead SRE and QA efforts across the Asia Pacific to align with priorities and the bank's strategy.
- Collaborate with teammates and build a team culture.
- Define and enforce SLAs, SLOs, and SLIs for each country.
- Manage stakeholder demands while maintaining quality and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with application developers and architects to ensure scalability and performance.
- Develop monitoring solutions on existing observability platforms.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering and Product teams about system performance and reliability.
- Create and execute test plans/strategies for performance and reliability.
- Improve product reliability through monitoring and application of best practices.
- Identify defects and validate system functionality.
- Refine development, build, and deployment processes.
- Bridge communication between application and infrastructure teams.
- Provide expertise in capacity management for robust and cost-effective deployments.
- Implement best practices for environmental management.
- Act as a quality and reliability ambassador in an Agile software development team.
- Maintain and communicate testing timelines and status reports.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Charlie Kim at email@example.com and put SRE Lead - Regional Bank (Greenfield) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #22S1136)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Post-Trade Business Analyst & Support - Leading Investment Bank
2) Banking Technical Manager (System Integration) – Greenfield
3) Cybersecurity Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
Our client, a regional bank, is looking for an SRE Lead where the candidate will lead the development of resilience solutions across the Asia Pacific. Your role is to strengthen the reliability, observability, operability, and scalability of the bank's applications and business flows. You will ensure the overall system reliability, uptime, health, and performance of our services. This involves resolving service-impacting issues, proactively identifying and resolving problems, and providing valuable feedback to improve the long-term reliability of our platform. You should have strong knowledge of SRE practices and be skilled in planning, execution, and reporting.
New positions coming soon.