- ACCA/ CPA with 10-16 years of relevant experience in the commercial sector
- Required: Regional experience in handling full spectrum of Finance responsibilities (including accounting, reporting, consolidation, cashflow management, M&A and bank relationship management)
- Value-add: IPO/ Fundraising/ Corporate Finance experience and exposure in setting up new overseas entities can be helpful
- Desired traits: hands-on, easy-going, highly adaptable, driven, resourceful, level headed, fast-paced, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Industry exposure: Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and/or demonstrates a keen interest in joining the FinTech industry
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR applicants, bilingual in English and Mandarin as you will liaise with Chinese-speaking stakeholders
- Ideally to have less than 2 months' notice period
Budget: S$10,000 - S$15,000 per month + Bonus
Job Scope Regional Portfolio - approx. 80% focusing on Finance & Accounting and business partnering, and remaining on HR and Corporate Secretarial matters.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the full spectrum of Accounting and Reporting activities. The portfolio includes monthly financial close, financial and management reporting, group consolidation, cashflow management, corporate secretarial, treasury, taxation, audit, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements as well as to company accounting policies.
You will work closely with in-country teams and cross-functional stakeholders in driving KPI reporting and analysis to support business performance and expansion plans. You will drive budgeting and forecasting activities, cashflow planning, bank relationship management, corporate finance, support in M&A/ fundraising as well as revenue recognition and collections matters. In addition, you will oversee and drive process streamlining and system enhancement initiatives, as well as aspects relating to governance and internal controls.
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you need to be equipped with strong Finance & Accounting technical skillset as well as the ability to be hands-on in a growing set up.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GH 12595396, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Hor Man Teng (Geraldine) EA Registration no.: R1217737
New positions coming soon.