Operations Analyst - Singapore - Mass Payments
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
• Monitoring client balances and credit conditions
• Managing all daily incoming and outgoing payments under strict cut off times.
• Reconciling inbound and outbound payments
• Payment and banking queries - investigating payment issues, liaising internally for banking updates and accurately conveying updates to other departments
• Covering of foreign exchange positions
• Delivering exotic currency payments.
• Managing internal balances including executing daily cash sweeps
• Investigating unallocated and/or non-received funds
• Supporting other internal teams in resolving client account discrepancies
• Communicate the status of tasks to colleagues, supervisors and managers, and escalate problems swiftly, as needed
• Adhere to all internal policies, processes and procedures
• Participating on Ad-Hoc projects to maintain and improve the business growth.
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of processes to ensure consistent competency and KPIs are met
• Managing caseload throughout the end to end process in a timely manner
• Monitoring own performance to ensure personal targets standards are met
• Being effective in finding data and building MI reports from a number of internal and external sources
• Working flexibly in a high performing team to ensure team goals as well as personal deliverables are achieved
• Be willing to share knowledge and experience constructively as a team player
• Payments experience with knowledge of different payment methods (SWIFT, SEPA, CHAPS, FP's, ACH, etc)
• Be willing to work in an office environment.
• Experience working under cut offs.
• Articulate in both written and verbal communication
• Working successfully in a target driven operational environment
• Ability to manage performance and targets in a fast paced, pressured environment
• Motivated, with a desire to make Ebury a success
• The list of duties and responsibilities may include others, as required by the company from time to time in the performance of your role.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.
New positions coming soon.