We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
In this internal and external client-facing position across Asia Pacific, you will:
• Develop and manage new or existing products, and execute go-to-market strategy and plans.
• Partner with Specialist Sales teams to drive commercialisation of new or existing products, solutions and partnerships. This includes working with the Account and Sales teams to build exciting customer pitches and presentations.
• Manage business analytics for the Small Business portfolio. Generating regular reports and dashboards, and performing analysis, for the benefit of multiple stakeholders in the markets, region and global teams.
• As part of the business analytics remit, identify opportunities for growth and work with the Special Sales team to execute on said opportunities.
• Manage sales pipeline and reporting.
• Provide support in the participation of relevant Mastercard and industry events, and in marketing & communications initiatives that help uplift Mastercard's brand and reputation within the Small Business space.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should have/be:
• Demonstrable experience in the commercial segment, debit/credit programs, particularly in the small business segment, experience in issuing an advantage
• Strong analytical skills and execution focus to turn logical thinking into actionable insights and tangible outcomes. Experience in data analytics and data visualization is a plus
• Have interest and passion for payments, banking, financial services, e-commerce and all things digital
• Keen team player to drive collaborations across the organization and with external partners
• Strong team player with good communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and able to operate within a cross-functional teams
• Strong in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
New positions coming soon.