We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Co-Brand - Business Development
Director, Co-Brand - Retail & Commerce AP Market Development
The role of Director, Co-Brand - R&C Asia Pacific, Market Development offers the successful individual the opportunity to showcase their previous Co-Brand Business Development experience and strengths.
Responsible for end to end Strategy, Pipeline and GTM Development, this diverse position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills
Based within the Market Development Function you will work across the Region leveraging Mastercard's diverse services and technology solutions to deliver incremental revenue to Mastercard and our R&C partners.
• Own, define and execute the Regional Co-Brand strategy for AP
• In partnership with the markets, identify credible pipeline opportunities and lead GTM
• Leverage solution selling skills to lead/facilitate Co-Brand prospecting, negotiations, contracting and financial buisness case modelling.
• Partner with cross functional teams to bring relevant new and existing solutions to customers
• Own and manage overall content and coordination of RFP
• Bring thought leadership across the Region and Globally to enable success transfer
• Operate effectively and openly with key internal stakeholders - finance, product, Data & Services, legal...
• Responsible for all aspects of business development activities including creation and execution of a detailed sales pipeline driving market share, increase volume and deliver incremental revenue growth.
• Collaborate with peers across AP and Globally.
• Execute and monitor progress against business plans.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Co-Brand experience with Issuer, Merchant or Network across multiple markets with Global/Large clients
• Extensive track record in achieving success/profitability within relevant industries - airline, grocery, travel sub-segments.
• Experience in negotiating challenging situations and closing complex deals.
• Comprehensive experience creating, executing and managing sales strategies for merchants and/or large corporate accounts
• Consistently deliver thoughtful market and business analysis to support hypothesis
All about you
• Comfortable to lead customer engagements and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Operate unsupervised, with a sense of urgency
• Results driven and able to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Dynamic, forward-thinking positive team player, adept at engaging and leveraging internal resources to achieve success & contributing to the wider team environment
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships with executives at all levels
• Sound business judgment with established strategic and conceptual thinking and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; a self-starter who functions without a large infrastructure around them
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
New positions coming soon.