We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
CipherTrace Sales Director - SCI0047
Who is Mastercard?
CipherTrace, a Mastercard company, is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence, and compliance market. With over 450 clients in 47 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved. Our mission is to ensure that cryptocurrency is safe for users and trusted by governments.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The CipherTrace Sales Director will be responsible for growth sales across financial institutions, VASPs, and other non-financial institution markets, including FinTechs.
• Design, implement and leverage best-in-class territory strategy and management practices as a key hunter in our global sales organization.
• Self-motivated leader with integrity and a passion for prospecting, developing the new sales pipeline, and expanding existing accounts.
• Energized by working in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where intellectual rigor and insatiable curiosity is rewarded.
• Excited by being a thought leader and is intrigued by cryptocurrencies and how they connect to FIAT payments.
• Work closely with the VP of Sales to develop and execute Strategic Account Plans covering prospects and accounts.
• Own a sales number, revenue target, and sales projections.
• Work closely with numerous strategic partners to identify and close deals.
• Maintain a holistic and technical understanding of CipherTrace products and how they enable clients to investigate, monitor, and/or mitigate blockchain and crypto AML risk.
• Build and maintain the CipherTrace brand, establishing our leadership position in the ecosystem.
• Develop and manage prospects and customers through consistent communication, discovery, and education.
• Possess advanced sales experience with financial institutions and/or cryptocurrency exchanges.
• Successful experience in fast-growing dynamic companies.
• At least one year of experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data.
• Structured and well-organized with ability to maintain CRM records and forecast accurately.
• Articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way across all levels of an organization.
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
• BA/BS degree or higher.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
New positions coming soon.