KPMG SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Management Consulting, Financial Services Consulting, Graduate Associate 2023
$4000 - $6000
KPAY MERCHANT SERVICE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Business Development Executive (Fintech/Payment)
$2100 - $5000
STAR RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
Client Servicing Executive / MNC / Basic up to $4.5K
$3500 - $5000
SINGAPORE AIRLINES LIMITED
Senior Manager/Manager Financial Crime Compliance (Kris+)
$8000 - $16000
BEFORE THE PANEL PTE. LTD.
Sales & Business Development (experiential/ events company)
$5000 - $10000
SMARTKARMA INNOVATIONS PTE. LTD.
Part-time Office Administrator
$1400 - $1600 monthly
About the job
Smartkarma is looking for a Part-time Office Administrator to join our Operations team in Singapore.
You will play an important role in handling Smartkarma’s general administration support to ensure efficient and smooth operations of the day-to-day office functions. You will report to the Chief Operations Officer and work closely with members of the Operations team. We are flexible with the work arrangements for this role.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Handle all daily office administration and housekeeping to facilitate smooth operations of the office
- Liaise with Finance/HR teams on onboarding and offboarding of new hires and departures, management of leave system and staff insurance
- Manage employment passes applications
- Manage co-working office access and other matters such as rental contract, fire drills, management of additional office services such as locker rental, designated wi-fi
- Handle mailing and receipt of letters, deliveries, cheques, petty cash etc
- Monitor and maintain adequate office supplies, repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Plan and organize regular company initiatives and social events such as town halls, monthly birthday celebrations
- Provide internal support to various teams when necessary
- At least 3 years of working experience in administrative support or in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets, Talenox (Preferred)
- Enjoys working with people
- Proactive with excellent organization and communication skills to interact and work with different teams
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment
About the team
Join a leading fintech firm that’s democratizing research, across the world. Smartkarma is a Singapore-headquartered fintech firm, founded with the mission of reinventing the investment research landscape.
We are an online investment research network that brings together independent Insight Providers, institutional investors, and corporate investor relations professionals and management, onto an innovative, cloud-based platform.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, the Singapore Exchange (SGX), Jungle Ventures, and Wavemaker Partners.