Arta is on an audacious and incredibly rewarding mission: to pave the way for people everywhere to lead more successful financial lives. We value trust, teamwork, and adaptability.
Marketing at Arta builds the connections between users, partners, and our technology. We’re looking for marketers who are passionate about financial access, and driving mindset shifts at scale. As an early-stage marketer you’ll lead decision-making on all aspects of the user journey. From building the conditions for right product-market fit, competitive positioning, and external communications, to distribution, growth strategy, and product feature prioritization - the playing field is wide open for a talented marketer to shape the product and its place in the world while cultivating a growing user base.
We are looking for a keen marketing manager who will lead campaigns and programs to drive growth of the Arta member community. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for creating and executing campaigns and programs via both owned, earned, and paid channels that reinforce the value of the connections between Arta and its members.
What You Will Do
- Create a marketing strategy bringing together product, messaging, and channels that acquire valued Arta members.
- Grow and nurture Arta’s community of members via online or in-person events, campaigns, and programs that you conceptualize and execute.
- Develop creative and content to help Arta members engage with the product, with each other, and the Arta team.
- Prospect, scope, and execute partnerships with other networks and communities that can extend Arta’s reach.
- Work in tandem with Membership Success, Operations, Product Management, and Legal/Compliance teams to drive campaigns and programs.
- Measure and share results of campaigns, acting on internal and external feedback to strengthen and evolve each program.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of relevant campaign development or community building experience.
- You have impactful experiences in user acquisition and campaign development for products that have scaled from zero to one, preferably in fintech, ecommerce, or finance space.
- You have a proven track record in driving content and programming with measurable results in acquisition, engagement, and retention
- You have demonstrable creative production and content creation skills that match messaging to the right audience.
- You have excellent creative judgment accompanied by articulate written and verbal communication. Bonus points for experience in producing and/or hosting online and in person events.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, with comfort in identifying and forming opportunities in a dynamic industry and working environment
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent practical experience
What We Offer
- Robust health insurance offering for you and your family
- 20 weeks of parental leave
- 15 days paid time off annually plus national and company holidays
- Catered office meals
- Wellness allowance