M-DAQ PTE. LTD.
Client Solutions - Manager/Senior Manager/Assoc Dir (Stock Exchange, Brokerages)
$6000 - $12000
M-DAQ PTE. LTD.
Client Solutions - Manager/Senior Manager/Assoc Dir (Online Travel / Merchant Acquiring / Payments)
$6500 - $130000
JENGA CORP PTE. LTD.
Accountant (Professional service for finance, fintech, blockchain, family office clients)
$3600 - $9000
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Application Support Engineer (12 Hours Shift Work)
$3000 - $3800
YOU TECHNOLOGIES GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Senior Software Engineer (Mobile)
$6500 - $10000
M-DAQ PTE. LTD.
Senior Java Developer (Frontend)
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
$6000 - $12000 monthly
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include the securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. We achieve this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company to Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We process billions of dollars in FX transactions every year, and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners as well as savings for their end-customers. On the back of our recently concluded Series-D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
About the Role
Be part of a talented multinational team of software engineers responsible for building a game-changing platform. We are expanding our team and looking for energetic and creative Java Developers to join us in our dynamic and agile collaborative environment. We are in search for passionate and talented engineers to join us to build and optimize our real-time, high-performance, large-scale distributed FX Gateways.
- Develop new features, applications and also well versed in maintaining and enhancing platform.
- Understand in depth the architecture and design of M-DAQ Fx Gateways to the extend of being able to autonomously develop and deliver high quality features.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build great applications.
- Develop & implement tests for ensuring the quality, performance, & scalability of our application.
- Take ownership of platform end to end architecturally.
- Proactively identify problems and take the lead to resolve them.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- 5 - 8 years of development using Java with a solid foundation in object-oriented analysis and design
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Experience in Spring framework(Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
- Good knowledge of TDD and Unit Testing frameworks i.e. JUnit, TestNG, Mockito; Knowledge of Selenium will be considered as an advantage
- Must possess desire to learn new technologies.
- Good experience with data structures
- Experience in architecture/design area
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Ability to work hard and under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Always thinking of ways to improve current system
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way
• Make a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
• Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
• Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
• Creative and Innovative Workplace