SLICE COMMERCE NETWORK PTE. LTD.
Full Stack/Software Engineer
$3600 - $4000 monthly
About the role
We are seeking a passionate full-stack engineer to join our early team. You will work closely with the leadership team to define the product and technology direction, and you will have ample opportunities for growth and flexibility.
- Own ideas from inception to execution.
- Work directly with founders to define the product and engineering roadmap.
- Design and implement backend functionality, architecture, and more. You get to work independently and be self-directed and deliver innovative solutions.
- Pave the way for the company to scale to millions of transactions and power digital commerce flows uniquely.
Skills we would love to see
- Design, develop and maintain web backend applications using Typescript, Kotlin, AWS Lambda, Micro-service frameworks, and PostgreSQL.
- Implement automated continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, using such as Github CI, CircleCI, and AWS CDK for IaC.
- Design and implement automated testing using frameworks such as Jest and Playwright.
- Develop and maintain APIs using frameworks such as Express and Fastify with OpenAPI spec for external systems like online e-commerce or alternate payment methods.
- Develop and maintain integrations with external systems like payment network providers, financial institutions, payment gateways and POS terminals.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to improving our coding standards and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and propose new technologies and tools to improve our products and services.
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with micro-services and server-less architecture using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, and AWS API Gateway.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in developing software applications.
- Good understanding of software design principles and architectural patterns.
- Effective written/oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Why should you join us?
Open Fabric is a fintech platform that aims to simplify online payments and remove friction in the payment process. We operate primarily in Southeast Asia, where we work with credit and payment providers to help them achieve a higher level of merchant acceptance. Our goal is to create a seamless and efficient commerce network that offers consumers maximum choice and convenience.
At Open Fabric, we strongly believe in the power of collaboration and interoperability. Our platform provides a common ground for different payment providers to integrate and connect with one another. This results in a more streamlined payment process and a more cohesive commerce network overall.
Our team is made up of industry veterans who have years of experience in the fintech space. We are also backed by some of the leading venture capitalists, which enables us to pursue our ambitious goals and continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of online payments.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us achieve our mission. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where you'll have the opportunity to work with other driven and passionate individuals. If you're excited about the problem we're trying to solve and are eager to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for people excited to join an early stage startup and have a huge impact.
If any of these resonate you,
- excited about the problem statement and opportunity
- working with driven and talented people who are passionate about making an impact
- have a growth mindset, love learning and do so rapidly and quickly
- take responsibility and self-starter
- take risks and not afraid to make mistakes
How to apply
Come join us! email your resume to email@example.com