Synfindo is a Fintech Startup that is committed to building innovative products for the Financial Services industry.
We seek to enable growth for the financial services industry across the globe, by accelerating collaboration opportunities between Financial Institutions (FIs) and Fintechs (FTs).
Through technological enablement and digitisation, FIs can improve their customer solutions, and both serve their existing customers better and also access newer market segments across emerging markets.
We run the APIX Innovation Platform (www.apixplatform.com) where FIs to search for and discover innovative, digital solutions from FinTechs and then rapidly design, experiment and deploy these solutions. We do so by offering products such as
● An easy to configure digital infrastructure to conduct hackathons (“Hackolosseum”)
● A search and discovery platform for Financial Institutions to find FinTechs (“Marketplace”)
● A cloud-based testing environment (“API-Sandbox”)
● Other products such as a verifiable credential registry and wallet (“chekFIN”)
We are headquartered in Singapore and our priority markets include ASEAN, South Asia, the Middle East and Africa. We are a fast-growing company, hiring a new team and keen to make an impact across the financial services sector.
We are an evolution of the erstwhile APIX platform which has since been spun off into a commercial entity with marquee investors like LemmaTree (100% Temasek owned entity), Mastercard and other large global investors to be announced soon.
- Ensure high user satisfaction with users of the platform
- Ensure platform sanitary testing is regularly done
- Validate API’s regularly tested and documentation for using the API is relevant
- Be on the ground and coordinate with the FinTech to ensure API is working
- Responsible for providing assistance to customers/ relevant POC
- Fair understanding and experience of coding API’s
- Good communication skills to interface with FinTech’s to troubleshoot
- Required to report status and track follow up tasks
- Good to have general programming knowledge and skills in Swager2.0 or 3.0
- Full-time interns preferred and able to commit for at least 6 months (internship can be extended up to a year)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.