ezsy aims to simplify complexities for exposure to Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and digital assets. We provide awesomely ezsy services to our customers, in the areas of training, trading, staking, NFT etc. We also provide customised solutions for ewallet.
We are looking for individuals who are in love with DLT, loves exploring new frontiers and believes that the world of economic freedom and financial inclusion is a common goal.
● Research new and existing laws, regulations, policies, and industry standards and identify existing and emerging business practice issues and risks of the company.
● Lead the development of Crypto’s Compliance Tools and Data solutions including but not limited to Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Sanctions) and Trade Surveillance programs.
● Drive consistency in approach, technology architecture and system design to ensure Compliance Tools are able to scale and sustain with emerging regulations and business growth.
● Propose solutions relating to compliance requirements that impact the company's products and business.
● Evaluate the adequacy of internal control and identify inefficient business processes that hinder compliance.
● Lead team responsible for regulatory compliance.
● Managing a team of multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Developing, attracting, and retaining talent; recommending staffing levels required to carry out the unit’s role and responsibilities effectively while establishing and adhering to talent management processes and compensation and performance management programs. Mentoring and developing junior staff.
● Directing the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for Institute of Certified Records Managers. Translates ICRM strategy and goals across company’s clients, products and geographies; provides direction and guidance on the programs.
● Staying abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings.
● For maintaining independence, delivering timely responses, and timely escalation of risks and issues where the management tolerance of the firm is exceeded
● For maintaining constructive and effective stakeholder relationships with the relevant business and supporting functions, and to assist the Director and C-suits in Singapore to interface with, and support all key stakeholders.
● Drive high standards of regulatory compliance and deliver key priorities and initiatives, aligned to the industry performance scorecard.
● Review potential sanctions exception on wire payment flagged by system, and manually escalated by business and support functions
● Keep abreast of legal and regulatory changes, and perform gap analysis where necessary. Act as key liaison officer with business and support functions to understand the change, and facilitate them to take required action timely
● Manage information sharing (like best practice, benchmark etc.) with industry counterpart
● Review equivalent to run AML and ABAC assessment on new launch or change of product, service or delivery channel
● Contribute to Group’s AML and all projects and initiatives. Provide regional and country feedback on any revision or new release of relevant Group’s policy, procedure or equivalent, and drive local implementation.
● Compliance professional of at least 5 years standing with specific focus on AML Advisory for Trust business.
● Well-verse with PSA and a good understanding of the MAS regulations (Banking Act, MAS Notices, Trust Companies Act, etc.) impacting FinTech and trust.
● Deep regulatory knowledge, implementation experience navigating regulatory expectations of compliance systems & knowledge of Crypto industry expertise; Regulatory Compliance data and tool needs.
● Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
● Experienced in managing financial institutions and writing and executing compliance policies in the relevant industry.
● Be able to operate independently and demonstrate robustness in ethics and resilience.
● Provide guidance and support to junior team members on CDD Advisory matters.
● A team player and has the right aptitude to work with different stakeholders and committed to meet deadlines.
Start your journey with us today, it’s ezsy.